Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Another Cushion

I have been busy knitting cushions and am now on my 4th one . The  weather has been pretty bad so I have sat indoors listening to music and the radio.Have started to work my way through the CD collection that had been gathering dust on the shelves.Love my Ipod but it's great to 'rediscover' pieces music and in some cases play CD's that have rarely been played since they were bought.




Had one day of good weather so I went to Lullingstone Castle Kent and wandered around the gardens.





2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful place to wander.

    I like the cushion as well; given all the rain here, I should be getting out my knitting needles as well.

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cushion! Love the abundance of Alliums against the wall. So many together makes it such a pretty picture.
    Bye,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete