This year I have made some edible gifts. I have coated individual Kentish Cobnuts with melted chocolate and rolled them in cocoa powder. I put them into individual Santa bags that I couldn't resist getting from Hobbycraft. Also, I have made chocolate squares with a selection of nuts and fruit. I followed this recipe found on Lavender and Lovage.
It's full of apples, nuts and cranberries and is delicious. I shall certainly be using this recipe again.
It's full of apples, nuts and cranberries and is delicious. I shall certainly be using this recipe again.
I am always trying Karen's recipes, they are so reliable and delicious. You have a lot of lucky friends getting such super gifts.
ReplyDeleteVery festive! Your knitted santa is cute! I'd love to learn how to knit.
ReplyDeleteThey look absolutely delicious and your knitted Father Christmas is amazing! I am glad he gets to come out every year and be marvelled at!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very jolly looking Santa. You did a beautiful job knitting it! The felt bag and chocolate goodies (yum) are also terrific.
ReplyDelete-Karen
I LOVE your Santa and the bag too.....and I am SO pleased that my tiffin recipe was a hit to, I have made it twice since I devised the recipe! I LOVE how you have presented it in the jar too.....so pretty ~ lucky friends!
ReplyDeleteKaren
PS: Thanks Jude!
Cobnuts and chocolate, what could be more delicious!!
ReplyDeleteHandmade gifts like these are so special, and they look delicious! Love your knitted Santa, and the Santa gift bags are lovely to fill with goodies.
ReplyDeleteHelen x
You are so talented. What a very professional looking father Christmas! I would be very proud to put him under my tree.
ReplyDeleteMore delicious edible goodies too. Yum yum !!
I adore your santa and I'm very envious of your skills I can just about manage to knit a scarf ;)
ReplyDelete