I have quite a collection of Euphorbia plants in my garden. Yesterday they were enjoying the sun and these ones were casting magnificent shadows on the wall.
Then it started to snow...and snow....and snow!
Renard the fox was out in the garden and the trees were full of Redwings feasting on juicy red berries.
Then I noticed that several plants and shrubs were bending with the weight of snow.So I had to shake the snow off to prevent damage. The birds were pleased as they could get to further sources of food.
Linking to Sunlit Sunday at My Little Home and Garden
I just heard on the news that the UK has had some heavy snow and very cold temperatures. Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking your sunny photo and the interesting shot of the fox's footprints.
If I hadn't seem a couple of other bloggers lamenting their lack of snow I'd be feeling very miffed thinking we were the only one who didn't have lots of the fluffy white stuff outside. Still, at least the sun shone here today too.
ReplyDeleteLovely pics :D
Oh your poor plants. I hope they survived all the snow.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice comment on the geranium. Do you have a lot of them that you are wintering over?
Oh my goodness.. but it sure looks pretty ..love the giant looking shadows.. hugs, Cherry
ReplyDeleteIt's all cleared here, just he single day! Hope your plants are happy again.
ReplyDeleteHow lucky your plants are to be so well looked after. Do you still have snow? Ours is here to stay for quite a while longer thanks to the sub-zero temperatures.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain, my POOR plants are still under snow a week later and my hens HATE it! I have to constantly break the ice on the water dishes or the wild birds and hens and the poor birds are stunned with the cold....KEEP warm.
ReplyDeleteKaren
We have had snow in central Ky. for just a few hours. Maybe about one inch two or three time. One of these days it will hit really hard. I would never let my HH hear me say this, since he goes out everyday, but I love it. I can just stay home and enjoy the beauty. It has been cold but the sun has been shining most days.
ReplyDeleteQMM