Saturday, 24 December 2011

Welcome one and all.......




The wreath I made is on the door. There is a warm welcome inside.

The mince pie is hot from the oven.( I used Lorraine Pascal 's pin wheel  recipe)

The sherry and nuts are here.


The cake is baked and decorated with stars.

 The festival of Nine Lessons and Carols from King's College Cambridge has just started on Radio 4.
Enjoy!
Merry Christmas

6 comments:

  1. A very, very Merry Christmas to you and yours x
    See you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wreath. and the pastry looks really lovely. What a festive scene. Merry Christmas to you and your family and best wishes in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks just perfect. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas ~ I have been away since yesterday morning, just got back!
    Love Karen
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I trust your family and friends enjoyed those delicious morsels! The cake and pinwheels are so pretty. Happy New Year to you!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete