You've found beauty in the rain with the droplets on some soft-pink petals. I always find a rainy day to be perfect for curling up with a good book.
Wonderful wonderful! I'm going to find my RLS and read some poems to my daughter tonight!
Gorgeous photos :D
BEAUTIFUL! Just wonderful......the photos and wonderful poem....thanks! Karen
Perfect! It's been raining here since lunchtime today! I love the raindrops on the flowers in your photos and the little poem, very appropriate!Helen x
beautiful raindropsHope all is well with you Megx Fiona
You've found beauty in the rain with the droplets on some soft-pink petals. I always find a rainy day to be perfect for curling up with a good book.
ReplyDeleteWonderful wonderful! I'm going to find my RLS and read some poems to my daughter tonight!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos :D
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! Just wonderful......the photos and wonderful poem....thanks! Karen
ReplyDeletePerfect! It's been raining here since lunchtime today! I love the raindrops on the flowers in your photos and the little poem, very appropriate!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
beautiful raindrops
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you Meg
x Fiona