At last I can say May is here and today was the warmest day of the year so far. May has been so cold and miserable but all has changed. I spent the day in the garden sorting , weeding, planting , sitting and having lunch .
Last year I planted 4 diffferent types of Allium and this one is called Allium Aflatunense.
The Wisteria is out.
The Azaleas and the Rhodos.
The Pansies and the Petunias.
I am happy. Yes I am . It's the merry Month of May. One of my favourite Months. And today the Autumn catalogue arrived in the post full of bulbs to plant for next Spring. Fabulous Tulips,Daffs, Anemones etc etc. BLISS
Lovely photos and lovely colours Meg.
ReplyDeleteWould you believe it
but I was going to post almost a replica of your first photo!!!!!!
(I will post later in the week)
beautiful allium and great pic
Glad that you are enjoying May
still a bit cold here but warming up
thank heavens,
well being honest it couldn't get much colder.
Enjoy your Autumn catalogue.
x Fiona
What gorgeous blooms, no need for you to visit Chelsea! Enjoy your beautiful garden.
ReplyDeleteLovely to feel some real heat at last! Your flowers are so bright and pretty, the garden must look gorgeous, and I love those alliums.
ReplyDeleteGill xx
Beautiful pictures. I am so impressed by your blooms and very, very glad you are finally enjoying this month. It's been very grey and rainy here in France too.
ReplyDeleteStephanie
Gorgeous garden pictures, especailly the wonderful wisteria with all those blooms. I love the month of May too, and at last the sun is out and it is feeling merry!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Such vibrant colours in your garden! Isn't it wonderful that the sun is back :D
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL photos of the garden and YES! At last, May can be merry! Karen
ReplyDelete