Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Hats off to hats.


As you can see I adore hats. Especially cloche hats 1920's style.

5 comments:

  1. wow, are these all yours? There's some real beauties there. I'm kinda in love with the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm still tidying up my baby hat knitting pattern (based on one from 1915) and then I have a vintage cloche pattern to try and update :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love hats too! I had such a thing about velvet cloche hats too when I was younger and living in England. For some reason here in France hats are not worn so much.... but I think they are wonderful.

    Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of stylish hats. I think women always look so chic and classy with a hat. There was a day when you didn't go out the door without a hat on (I remember my Mother always had one on). Have a great weekend. Mickie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are both HAT sisters in crime! I love hats, always wear them and ADORE cloche hats as I am a 20's fanatic! GREAT post!
    Karen
    XX

    ReplyDelete