It was raining but I was going to be indoors. I had a ticket for the Leonardo Da Vinci exhibition at the National Gallery . These tickets have been sold out for a long time with only a few day tickets on sale . People have been queueing for four hours with no guarantee of a ticket. It was so crowded even with the timed tickets but absolutely wonderful to see the drawings and paintings on display. I am so pleased I managed to see this exhibition but so glad that I didn't have to queue.
A lady who was a friend of my parents traveled to London this month. This exhibit was on her list of things to do.
ReplyDeleteLucky you! I saw a Da Vinci exhibit some years ago in Victoria, British Columbia and it was really fascinating how many different kinds of work he did. Everything from amazing paintings to scientific experiments. Glad to hear you were able to get tickets.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful, I didn't manage to go, it sounds wonderful from all I have heard.
ReplyDelete