Around the world in two days!
For two days Mr. and I attended 'Dance around the World' in London . This is the fifth year we have been and each year it gets better and better. There are performances ,and workshops throughout the weekend from morning till night. We watched dancers from all parts of the globe. Bolivia, Spain, France, Brazil, Mexico and the Philippines just to name a few. It was a very exciting and enjoyable way to 'travel' the world.
Hungarian dancers
Bolivian
Czech and Slovak dancers
Armenian dancers
Armenian dancers
I spent some of my time watching performances and some time in workshops. I took workshops in Flamenco, Appalachian clogging, Classical Egyptian and French dances . I love all these styles of dance and had a great time .
My two left feet are in awe of you taking all those dance workshops! I'd love watching the dancers, but I only dance well in my dreams.
ReplyDelete-Karen
What a whirlwind! It sounds like a really exciting event. And your photos are super.
ReplyDeleteSounds and looks fabulous! Strictly here we come!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! How wonderful to share culture and tradition through dance!
ReplyDeleteWonderful to hear about your delightful dancing week. It must have been so exciting seeing all those different kinds of dancing and the colourful costumes, hearing the music and actually taking part in dance workshops yourself...wow! Your pictures are lovely and do convey the buzz and colour really well.
ReplyDeleteHelen x