I went for a walk this morning with my faithful four legged friend.She enjoys the beach especially chasing the waves, eating chalk and exploring 'smells' as only four legged friends can do. We take it slowly now as she is nearly in her dotage and likes to take life at a slower pace as do I. This was a fine November morning and we were sheltered from the wind so in places it was very warm. Let me invite you to take a walk along the beach and have a break .
Wave after wave was lapping/crashing on the shoreline.
Few signs of life apart from passing boats, Ringed Plovers and gulls.
Ringed Plovers in their Winter plumage enjoying the spray and taking a rest.
A perfect walk for both of us . MFFLF (My faithful four legged friend) is fast asleep in dream world as I write this post. Contentment is the word that comes to mind. The simple pleasures of life.
What a lovely walk. Looking at your pictures it's hard to believe that December will soon be upon us! I'd love a FFLF to go on walks with. Maybe someday!
ReplyDeletePerfect, I feel all refreshed and tranquil now, thanks and what lovely photos too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the walk! There are few things I enjoy more than strolling along a lovely beach listening to the sound of the ocean. Such a treat!!! Lovely post. Have a nice week. Mickie ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful walk. I'm a big fan of the sound of the sea! Lucky you, to be so close to it!
ReplyDelete-Karen
How Fabulous. Nothing beats the waves and the seaside air. We're popping over to Brittany for the new year, I just can't wait to walk beside the sea. Thanks fir your wonderful post:-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post. I love the beach and am always fascinated by the ebb and flow of waves.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been down to the beach in ages - last half term I think. So silly really as it's just there.
ReplyDeleteNina x
Lovely photos Meg,
ReplyDeletewish I lived close to the sea
I would have the legs walked off myself!!!
You lucky girl, having it close.
x
Beautiful photos of the sea. I can almost smell the salty air and all you need is a faithful four-legged friend who is eager to keep you company! Perfect!
ReplyDelete