Take some Kentish Cobnuts.
Then some more as there are never enough.
Take the husks off and the shells.Toss them in a frying pan for a few minutes ,cool them ( I know it's hard to wait ) then drizzle them in Kentish honey. Mmmm. Now that is Autumn to me.
Mmmmm! Sounds delish. I've never tried cobnuts but your post makes me want to try them.
ReplyDeleteYou post the MOST amazing things and how LOVELY to see KENTISH produce, those cobnuts look fabulous......I picked my hops today and thought of you.....I am making things with them this year. Nuts and honey in Kent ~ Heaven.
ReplyDeleteKaren
What a delightful treat, I hope cobnuts and Richmond Park honey will work just as well!
ReplyDeleteI meant to say I will follow your blog, do have a look at my blog:-)
ReplyDeleteI am so enjoying the visual feast before us here at Kentish Keg-Meg: the celebration of the seasons and other creative delights are a joy to behold!
ReplyDeleteI must give that a go.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day,
Nina x